Monday 10 March 2014

My Hugely Busy Life

Hello!  Humongous apologies to anyone who was hoping this would be a nice long post after a break of over a month. I kept putting a post off until I had more time,  but there just hasn't been any.

Plus,  my home wifi is knackered,  so if I fire the Internet up it is for work stuff.

Work is going well. I have a few commercial and private editing commissions on the go. I was hoping for a bit of time to write as well,  so grabbing that when I can. This includes some stand up material that I was able to try out at my first gig for a while on Friday night for a charity night in Silverstone.  That was a remarkably pleasant evening.  I shan't be able to commit to a decent number of gigs just yet,  so staying under the radar for now with a few open spots and not trying to push too hard. That said,  if anyone has a spot for me,  do let me know.

Comedy-wise I have also been bouncing again for Robin Ince and have been lucky enough to get onto the guest list for Helen Keen's new series of It is Rocket Science. These were brilliant shows and I will expand on what they were like in later posts.

Also I had free tickets to see A Tale of Two Cities at the theatre last week,  which was awesome.

Writing-wise I also have a story coming out in Newcon Press' s Noir anthology... I will post pics of the cover soon.

Scratting fans, I believe I have scratted just over 30p since last mention.

I do have some thrift book reviews coming up, and craft pics,  so will hopefully be back to normal service soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment