Friday 14 June 2013

I have my phone back!

It's been a week of positives and negatives.  I've been feeling down as news from friends has been sad. I've missed my mom, but I have been able to spend time with my family and friends and that has been lovely.

This weekend I went to a science fiction convention in my native Wolverhampton and also celebrated Father's Day and my sister's birthday with my family.

This is what I made my sister.  It's a jewellery box made from upcycled cardboard and decorated with sixties fashion icon decoupage.  The lid has been plasticoated and the upper tier fitted with a ring holder in funky purple disco fabric.

Really busy with work at the moment so going to carry on with that.

1 comment:

  1. A shame really as the potential Moviles android of this £130.00 device is huge. What's needed is the Cyanogenmod team to work their magic.

    ReplyDelete